Return & Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated April 6, 2022.
Thank you for shopping at h2omart.com.au. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to H2O Mart Pty Ltd
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to com.au, accessible from https://h2omart.com.au
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Refund Rights
- By visiting this page on our website: https://h2omart.com.au
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By contacting us through WhatsApp: 0478 599 667
Our Refund Rights
We will be refunding an Order if We haven’t received any respond regarding shipping fee information We have sent to You through e-mail or WhatsApp.
For credit cards payment, We will only refund your Order cost. Stripe’s fees for the original payment won’t be returned, but there are no additional fees for the refund.